Riverfest
April 21, 2014, 04:33:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Riverfest  (Read 1352 times)
Stylor
Getting obsessive

life is a cut-up

View Profile Email
« on: August 01, 2004, 04:49:23 PM »

AWSOME AWSOME  Show, I had an absolute blast!
Thanks everyone for being so nice and fun!
Murf growing your hair out?  Cool look! Grin
Looking forward to the show at Club Paragon tonight.
B
Currently stalking Pat

Semper Paratus

breddie79
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 09:18:42 AM »

Yes, I agree it was an awesome show.  Spent about twenty minutes in the mosh of younger fans and decided it would be more safe just to go back stage and stand by Murf.  It was a lot better back there.  You could breath and dance.  Plus getting on stage was so much easier.

The end of the show was a little frightening.  Too many people on the stage and it started to shake, so Pat kicked all the boys off the stage.  The stage still shook, just a little less.  I was fun meeting Erin the inventor of the Sex and Beer dance.

My least favorite part was having to get up the next morning at 5:30 to go to work after driving back to Madtown.  That is the first time after an out of town show that I had to get up that early.  Sorry I didn't make it to Club Paragon last night, it has been too long. Cry   Sorry Mauricio, I didn't get your message until almost 7pm.  I assume you left before then.

There's no fighting in here, this is the war room.
Just B, as in the second letter of the alphabet.
Mauricio
Site Librarian
Nutjob

maurieio
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2004, 11:19:34 AM »

Sorry I didn't make it to Club Paragon last night, it has been too long. Cry   Sorry Mauricio, I didn't get your message until almost 7pm.  I assume you left before then.
Sorry I did not call you earlier, but it was a last minute diecision. If you had asked me earlier in the afternoon whether I was going my answer would have been no, I won't finish my paper by then. But I did finish around six and realized I would still make it on time to club Paragon, so I called you to see if you would come and left. Good show
BMan

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 09:55:47 PM »

Riverfest was my 3rd Pat show and the most fun (mostly because now I can sing along to some songs!)  My GF and I were toward the front near the teenie-boppers (who were screaming "play Sex and Beer!" 2 minutes into the first song)...  But they settled down a bit and we had a great time!

A little light rain fell before the show bringing a few extra people into the tent.  So it was neat seeing people reacting the same way I did at my first Pat show (this past Summerfest.)  But it was also cool that by the end of the first set, the same people already singing along and having a good time!

After finally moving back to the midwest after 11 years away, it is cool to find something as refreshing as Pat in the area that I grew up in!  Hopefully I will eventually run into most of you who visit this board on a regular basis!

ScottyB
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: