Riptide is still trying to decide.Call them and tell them you want a Pat show that night.
Got home from work late, but put a call in just now.? The event manager was not in tonight, but will be there tomorrow at 3PM, and it is suggested to call back at that time to get firsthand information (as well as to convince them to let Pat play, if the matter is not yet decided.)? ?The manager on duty tonight did not know if a decision had been made yet at this point and did not wish to hand out false information.? I did tell them I had out of town and state visitors coming in and I would be most compelled to bring the lot of us over with certainty if Pat would play.? I also said the earlier we had a confirmation, the easier it was going to be to get the word out for them.?? It would be exceptionally nice if by Wednesday we had an answer just so it could be announced at State Fair, which is sure to draw a crowd.? I'll have to be sure to mention that tomorrow.?
I would tend to think the more folks who called in the better the chances (esp. tomorrow afternoon, as stated above).? Their # is 414-271-8433.
Hope this helps!?